Last week I wrote that my weekly creative goal was to finish the one card I had started and make another four, for a total of 4.5. Well, I didn't do it. I made 6.5 cards instead. Go me! Here are some of the results - the cards I made for the swap with Angelune. Apologies if some of the pics aren't especially clear - it was very sunny in the workroom's backyard last Wednesday!
(Pin-up girl images from piddix)
This one is my favourite - it's for an art deco themed wedding. I used the same Charles Rennie Mackintosh stamp from our wedding invitations, but used gold embossing powder this time. I made the marbled background (hard to see, I know) at the Alcohol Inks Workshop I took a couple of weeks ago.
As a bonus, I made up some little 'thanks' cards for Angelune to send out with the sales from her etsy shop. As a bonus to me, Angelune gave me an awesome package of handmade and chiyogami paper! Sweet!